POETIC RESIGNATION


Humorous Employee Resignation
The name is good, the brand is bigBut the work I do is that of a pig
The work or the brand; what is my way?I don't know if I should stay.

To work, they have set their own wayNobody will care to hear what I say
My will be NULL, they wont change their wayI don't know if I should stay.

The project is in a critical stageBut to do good work, this is the age
This dilemma is killing me day by dayI don't know if I should stay.

The money is good, the place is greatBut the development is at a very small rate
Should I go for the work, or wait for payI don't know if I should stay!

The managers don't know what they talk The team doesn't know where they walk
That's a bad situation, what say?I don't know if I should stay.

I can go to any other placeBut what if I get the same disgrace
I can't keep switching day by dayI don't know if I should stay.
The -ves are more, the +ves are lessThen why have this unnecessary mess
No more will I walk their way,It's all done, I won't stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Affiliate Code - Review

Mesothelioma Attorney